- Orlando, FL
Your Opportunity Operational Services is the leading provider of custodial, trading, settlements, technology and practice management to retail and registered independent advisory firms. We provide operational services to sophisticated wealth-managers and retail investors who attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably, grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts.
What you are good at
The Stock Loan Operations Specialist team is a dedicated group of Specialists that support the Stock Loan trading desk. They perform balancing, reconciliation, rate changes and regulatory compliance for the trading desk and firm. The team operates in a fast paced environment working with traders and contras in processing all types of transactions to provide an excellent client experience.
The Operational Specialist in Stock Loan Operations will focus on Rule 204 items, reconciliation, Regulation SHO, clearance and settlement ,process improvement regulatory and risk based rules with the personalized approach to service that Schwab is known for.
What you have
- 5-10 years of Financial Services experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have strong working knowledge of Securities Lending Operations
- FINRA Series 7 license preferred
- Understanding of customer protection rules and various SRO regulations such as SEC 15C3-3, FINRA UPC.
- Knowledge of Regulation SHO, Rule 204. Strong experience on handling Stock Loan deficit and PILL buy-ins.
- Ability to execute and control while successfully mitigating regulatory and financial risk in a fast moving, risk laden environment.
- Ability to apply accumulated knowledge to resolve, research and reconciliation issues related to Securities Lending as well as ability to analyze a variety of issues (ranging from simple to very complex), with strong attention to details.
- Business analyst or project management experience preferred. Project Management skills capable of running and problem solving for technical, work flow and regulatory implications.
- Basic knowledge of trading strategies and the various algorithms leveraged through trade order management systems
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills
Back to top