Specialist, Global Services Representative
We are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join the company as a Global Services Representative. Schwab Global Services (SGS) is a specialized service group that serves the customer service, trading, and operational needs of both domestic and International clients who deal with securities which trade on US exchanges and exchanges outside the US.
As a Global Services Representative, your role will take place in a service center taking inbound calls from our International and Domestic clients (individual investors) that are trading securities on both US and foreign exchanges. Other services you will provide include; trading Futures products for both Domestic and International clients, document translation services for internal partners, foreign language translation for clients, as well as supporting our clients within Stock Plan Services.
What you are good at
While in this role you will provide world class service in the areas of trading (US and Foreign Exchanges) and Operations support. This position provides the opportunity to utilize a combination of previous customer support experience, trading skills, and knowledge of financial and economic foreign markets in a high call volume environment. In this role, you will be encouraged to manage efficiency and client happiness.
What you have
- We are a 24 x 6 call center, first shift available, second and third shifts are detailed below:
- Second shift ends anywhere between 6:00 pm and 11:59pm; + 10% shift premium pay
- Third shift ends anywhere between 12:00 am and 6:00 am; + 15% shift premium pay
- Foreign language proficiency (Mandarin, Cantonese, and Spanish)
- Interest in obtaining FINRA series 7 & 63 licenses. There is a condition of employment that you will obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- A passion to continually learn, growing your knowledge in the area of personal finance, US and foreign markets
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills with a strong customer service focus are essential
- Resilience to help achieve client happiness in a fast-paced call environment
Back to top