Specialist - Client Reporting Security Services
Your Opportunity Client Reporting Security Services is an escalation team that promotes client loyalty by providing high quality subject matter expertise to our clients and internal business partners. CRSS team members are provided ongoing and hands-on training to support departments that encompass a variety of subject matters such as: tax, cost basis, corporate actions, securities operations, distributions and client reporting products. The work performed is detailed, and explanations must be communicated in a clear and effective manner as clients can make financial decisions based on the information given. Explore an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a proud top-notch team within Operational Services that provides escalation phone support and resolution of client inquiries.
What you're good at
- Answer questions on a wide assortment of technical operational subjects including but not limited to Tax, Cost Basis, Corporate Actions, Distributions, Proxy, Class Action and Securities Operations.
- Effectively manage and evaluate risk when reviewing client accounts and provide support related to varying operational subjects.
- Set proper expectations when assessing and resolving client issues.
- Deliver unparalleled value and outstanding service to our internal and external clients.
- Recognize risks and take action steps to mitigate firm exposure.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with others.
What you have
- 1-2 years in financial services (brokerage industry preferred), college degree or equivalent experience.
- Subject matter knowledge within one or more of the following areas: Corporate Actions, Distributions, Security Processing, Tax Reporting and Cost Basis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, with strong attention to detail and ability to provide effective solutions.
- Ability to accurately and quickly resolve client service issues while providing world class service to internal and external clients.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Adaptable to working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Schwab internal systems, tools and resources.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred, but not required.
- Customer Orientation: Presents a cheerful, positive manner with customers.
- Analytical Thinking: Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail.
- Oral Communication: Summarizes or paraphrases his/her understanding of what others have said to verify understanding and prevent miscommunication.
- Fostering Teamwork : Team Members: Provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with them.
Back to top