Software Developer II
- Austin, TX
Your Opportunity Service Integration and Enterprise Risk Team is looking for a Software Developer to work within a scrum development team to implement new features, enhancements, deployment automation and best software development practices for a large-scale and complex transactional risk management platform.
What you are good at
- Solid fundamentals on Software Design and Development.
- Ability to solve complex problems effectively use a logical and methodical approach.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile Delivery Team environment.
- Look for opportunities to improve current tools and processes.
- Ensure the highest quality software is developed, delivered and maintained.
What you have
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Self-motivated with a passion for resolving technical problems quickly and in line with platform strategy and vision
- Effective time management, must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Must have a passion for problem-solving, the ability to learn new technologies quickly, and able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively across organizations and geographic locations
- Previous work experience programming in Java and Scripting languages.
- Experience with REST Web APIs and Messaging-based systems.
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL (MongoDB) database.
Back to top