Senior Manager, Project Management, AS Sales Support
- Phoenix, AZ
Your Opportunity Schwab Advisor Services, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology and practice management to registered independent advisory firms (RIAs). It provides access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts. Schwab Advisor Services serves over 7,500 independent advisory firms who custody over $1.5 trillion of assets with Schwab.
The Field Experience team enables client-facing teams in Advisor Services Sales and Service to create more client value through strategic thought partnership and execution. Within the Field Experience team, the AS Sales Support team enables field sales to focus on winning, growing and retaining clients (RIAs) by providing superb strategic, analytical, programmatic and operational support that allows the business to grow and scale.
What you are good at
- Lead multiple high profile projects and programs of varying size and scope that support the strategy of a complex sales organization. Examples of projects may include: sales process optimization, sales program implementation and technical projects to streamline sales administration and reporting.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and business partners to successfully manage projects to help the sales organization win new RIA custody business, develop existing RIA client relationships, and handle day-to-day operations effectively and efficiently.
- Successfully initiate, plan, design, execute, monitor, control and close projects.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions, perform gap analysis, conduct meetings, collect requirements, identify and evaluate risks, resolve issues, and drive tight timelines.
- Develop business and technical project requirements.
- Provide consistent and timely project / program reporting.
- Maximize the value of the project deliverables.
- Establish effective and timely cross-organizational communication materials and distribute through appropriate channels.
What you have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of project management experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Experience supporting a B2B sales organization.
- Track record of mobilizing and leading strategic projects and programs combined with executing tactical project-level activities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with planning, managing, and delivering medium (6-8 months) to large (8-12+ month) projects.
- Advance experience with SalesForce and working with SalesForce administrators to execute on project requirements, oversee business testing for programs managed and create enablement programs.
- Ability to influence and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, delivery oriented, organized approach with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to the executive level.
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands, while being able to flex with changing business needs.
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and basic project planning tools.
Back to top