Senior Manager, Digital Product Strategy, New Client Experience
Your Opportunity Charles Schwab's New Client Experience Journey team is responsible for delivering innovative, best-in-class new client solutions across various platforms. We are obsessed with solving customer needs. We want every interaction to be simple and easy. We collaborate with user experience and design, business and technology partners across the enterprise to build software experiences our users' are passionate about.
We are looking for product and customer champions to help us craft the future of Schwab's digital platforms. We are on a journey to build the future of financial services. We help our clients plan for their future and they are passionate about the tools and experiences we provide.
Are you interested in shaping the product roadmap and vision that impact millions of users? Are you obsessed with solving customer needs and passionate about the full end to end client experience? Are you a systems-level thinker that cares about the details? Do you like working in an Agile Mindset? We would love to talk to you about this role!
The team is responsible for:
- Strategy - Setting ambitious and clear vision for end-to-end digital experiences
- Client Focus - Developing a deep understanding of the prospect and client needs
- Execution - All aspects of technology product development including the definition, creation development, implementation and experimentation through a prioritized backlog of product features
- Partnership - Building close relationships with key stakeholders and define business strategy for cross-enterprise utilities and supporting client-facing employees in delivering (specifically web and mobile strategies) through an integrated end-to-end client experience
What you're good at
As Senior Manager, you will help design and deliver the product strategy for a digital new client experience for Retail clients. You will create a best-in-class vision and strategy, focusing specifically on how we leverage technology to onboard, activate, and engage new Retail clients. To do this, you will need to:
- Gain a deep understanding of client pain points, needs and their journey
- Assess competitive environment, industry trends, current state strengths and gaps, as well as field representative needs
- Design the business cases, including primary and secondary research, market sizing, and economic analysis
- Develop compelling, clear presentations for senior leadership that can be used to influence the strategic direction of the client experience and our product offering
- Design and execute tactical implementation plans and drive key, strategic efforts to bring a new journey to market
- Deliver ongoing insights from user testing, data, and experimentation
- Develop strategies that advocate for new digital solutions that drive best in-class experiences for clients and drive business impact
- Create trusted business partnerships and work closely with key teams, including User Design, Technology, Retail business, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Compliance, channel organizations (service centers, online) to drive initiatives forward
What you have
- 5+ years of strategy, product management, or client experience
- 2+ years of consulting experience or MBA preferred
- Analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to synthesize data into insights, make recommendations and create a plan to deliver product strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including effectively creating highly effective PowerPoint presentations and presenting to senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills. Ability to establish rapport with and influence partners across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to successfully implement strategic ideas
- Ability to make significant progress with minimal direction and in the face of ambiguity
- A 'can do', results-oriented approach to business
- Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
Back to top