- Phoenix, AZ
Your Opportunity Corporate Brokerage Retirement Services (CBRS), a division within Retirement Business Services (RBS), provides self-directed brokerage services to recordkeepers, plan sponsors and retirement plan participants. The Relationship Manager will primarily support large recordkeeper/TPA relationships across the country in support of our Institutional PCRA product as well as other critical brokerage products.
What you're good at
Our Relationship Managers provide dedicated, personalized service and support to independent recordkeepers and plan sponsors. The Relationship Manager role is responsible for developing and deepening relationships with the critical decision makers within their client base. A strong focus on Strategy and the development/execution of a broad strategy to increase usage and awareness of the PCRA product will be key. This role also includes a portion of tactical daily oversight of all aspects the PCRA offer that may include resolution of client issues, coordination of internal groups for issue resolution, client presentations, sales support and acting as subject matter expert.
- Establishing and maintaining a strong, sustainable, relationship building process and broad network of key Charles Schwab resources to solve problems
- Deepen client relationships with critical decision makers by actively soliciting feedback from clients to help determine which actions and activities will improve the services or products they are receiving.
- Proactively consult with clients through knowledge sharing, efficiency training and education helping them manage and grow their PCRA business
- Work with record-keepers and internal contacts on new iPCRA business opportunities by assisting with RFP's, participating in sales presentations, acting as a resource for product questions and coordinating contract negotiations. Assist with non-iPCRA direct sales opportunities and ongoing client support by acting as a PCRA subject matter expert and providing assistance and training with regard to PCRA reporting and PCRA best practices.
- Lend support for other functional areas as SME ( projects, marketing, operations)
- Research and respond to client issues escalated by other parts of organization Resolve complex situations or requests.
- Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction, issue resolution
- 10% - 25% travel
What you have
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal, presentation.
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work across sites (Phoenix and Richfield) and teams in the spirit of true collaboration to ensure the approach we take with our clients is consistent.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business administration or related area preferred.
- Service oriented with a sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task in a rapid paced environment, deliver on tasks and projects on time
- Ability to encourage and support those around you to challenge the status quo; effect small and large changes in order to continue to elevate the teams' effectiveness and level of service provided to our clients.
- 2+ years of experience in working with qualified retirement plans within the financial industry preferred and/or experience with employee benefit plans providing trust/custody or recordkeeping services.
- 2+ years of experience in working with brokerage platforms within the financial industry preferred and/or experience with brokerage windows within the retirement space (i.e. PCRA or related product within retirement plans)
- 2+ years of experience in working as a Client Service Manager or Relationship Manager within the financial industry preferred and/or experience with servicing Institutional clients (Business to Business clients) in a service capacity.
Back to top