Regional Banking Manager
Your Opportunity Charles Schwab Bank is one of the 12 largest banks in the US with over $200 Billion dollars in assets. It is a diversified financial services company with a prospect base of over one million existing Schwab investment clients. Our asset quality is among the industry's top performing banks and our loan-to-deposit ratio has outstanding room for growth. The Bank's value proposition is centered on building trust, providing a simple, convenient and coordinated bank and brokerage experience, and delivering valuable products and services. The Bank seeks to be the most trusted leader in banking services, to make it easy for clients to balance their banking needs together with their investing experience, and to enable them to address their financial needs on the asset and liability sides of their balance sheets.
The Bank Sales team is seeking a high potential Regional Banking Manager (RBM) who will act as the Bank's subject matter authority within the Northeast region by driving a deeper understanding of our products among Financial Consultants (FCs) in our retail branches as well as with Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) who utilize Schwab to custody their clients' assets. This position is based in Boston and the RBM would be responsible for traveling within the Northeast region to grow awareness of our Bank products (deposit, home lending, asset-based lending and trust services).
What you're good at
- Serve as a primary business development and sales support resource for all Schwab clients and prospects within the Northeast Region
- Deliver internal field communications, host events with branch and firm partners, participate in client events as keynote speakers, and promote new product/program launches
- Have a high frequency of individual FC and RIA meetings to support these groups in assessing, developing, and communicating solutions to clients and prospects
- Assist FCs/RIAs in strategic thought to recommend Bank solutions based on goals and parameters outlined by their clients
- Provide ongoing feedback to Bank Product Management and Client Experience regarding new products, services, pricing, and marketing support
- Engage in high net worth client meetings as needed for complex scenarios and consultations
What you have
- 5+ years of shown relationship management experience in developing enhanced affiliations with Bank or Brokerage field partners to support business development activities
- Shown ability to influence others, provide enhanced sales closing skills and deliver specific product and technical knowledge for all Bank offerings
- In depth financial background in both home lending and asset-based lending with focus on high net worth clients
- Deep analytical skills, including the business perspective to anticipate issues and their impact on other areas of the company and to proactively ensure that their impact is addressed
- Strong internal and external client focus, including ability to think in terms of client experience/perspective
- High comfort level in public speaking, as well as strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel while effectively handling a large territory with the skill to multi-task while remaining organized and responsive
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Current NMLS and/or Series 7 and 63/66 licensing is a plus
Meet Some of Charles Schwab's Employees
Rosa R.Senior Specialist, Risk Analysis
Rosa has multiple cross-functional responsibilities and provides senior-level support to her team members. Rosa is constantly learning new things and uses this to educate the team and to perform as a liaison with various departments.
Back to top