Regional Annuity Specialist
- Lone Tree, CO
Your Opportunity Charles Schwab Insurance Services (CSIS) is accountable for meeting the insurance needs of our more than 6 million individual investor clients and the 7,000+ RIAs we serve. With responsibility for product management and development, direct sales and sales support and oversight, CSIS works closely with all Schwab Client Enterprises to support product distribution and product management, and manages all insurance company partners and vendors associated with the annuity and insurance business. CSIS is responsible for developing and maintaining all annuity and insurance products as well as supporting related platforms and tools.
Regional Annuity Specialists (RAS) build relationships with clients and key partners, focusing their efforts on education, advice and sales. Typical client needs using Annuities can range from basic annuity reviews to highly complex estate and legacy planning with High Net Worth clients. The RAS identifies and understands client goals and objectives and recommends appropriate annuities to meet the client's guaranteed income, tax deferred growth, and/or legacy protection needs. Specialists work closely with field partners to develop and assist with sales strategy, call campaigns and workshop delivery. The RAS utilizes multiple sources to uncover and convert sales opportunities. There is typically 20-25% travel in this role, although frequency may vary depending on market conditions and strategic priorities. In addition, specialists will answer general account inquiries while maintaining a deep understanding of advised products offered by the company.
What you are good at
This position is a relationship based sales role in which the employee will be responsible for production targets. This role requires a high level of engagement with clients, peers and partners. The employee should have deep understanding of Annuities and general income strategies. This should include but is not limited to Single Premium Immediate Annuities, Deferred Income Annuities, Fixed Deferred Annuities, Variable Annuities, Fixed Indexed Annuities & Hybrid/Structured Annuities.
What you have
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial services/sales.
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate with partners and consistently produce results.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Knowledge of Annuity Products preferred.
- Ability to effectively use Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Series 6/63/65 required or Series 7 & 66 (preferred).
- Active life & health insurance licensing preferred,
- CFA/CFP desired.
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements and state laws related to insurance products, in particular annuities is preferred.
Back to top