Move Money Solutions Hotlines, Team Lead
- El Paso, TX
Your Opportunity Charles Schwab's Move Money Solutions - Hotlines is responsible for risk prevention, status confirmation, and education of policies and procedures related to money movement. Our mission is to execute as an elite team of experts, committed to the highest level of satisfaction, by owning every client interaction through clients' eyes. We provide one call resolution, and protect the clients' interests from fraud while mitigating risk to the firm. Our support hotline is centralized to assist various departments' client requests for incoming and outgoing movement of funds. Our collaborative team members carry out our mission to provide the one on one service that Schwab is known for. It is this level of service that differentiates us from our competitors!
What you are good at
Team Leads are accountable for facilitating the team's ability to deliver business results and creating a work environment that promotes employee engagement. This includes helping to provide the information, resources, feedback, coaching and recognition that help employees improve their performance. Team Leads are responsible for assisting in developing necessary process improvements, communications and effective working relationships that establish accountability and positively impact the team, and stakeholders. You will ensure "best in class" service for our branch partners, internal and external clients by:
- Effectively managing, and coaching others, evaluating risk when reviewing client accounts requesting fund disbursements including but not limited to check requests, check deposits, domestic and international incoming and outgoing wires.
- Performing work that is detailed and communicated in a clear, effective manner.
- Actively listen, assess specialists' and clients' needs, research information, and provide "outside of the box" solutions.
- Problem solving and conducting research/special requests through the use of email, telephone and our internal inquiry system.
- Receiving and effectively resolving escalations to the clients' satisfaction and take action quickly in a high-risk environment to mitigate risk to the firm.
- Proactively educate specialists, clients and internal partners on our products and services.
- Drive business initiatives and results by developing strong partnerships.
What you have
- 3+ years' experience in brokerage/financial industry, with emphasis on customer service required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economic, or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- Passion for service and the desire to help and develop people.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and to explain complex subjects in simpler terms
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to be a role model and mentor to your peers.
- Intermediate to advance level of knowledge regarding regulatory, audit and compliance policies regarding the securities industry.
- Intermediate to advance technical skills, with the ability to use 7 or more different applications efficiently, including Windows, internet research, database systems, and email.
- Excellent operational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage complex work are self- directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business.
- Advanced level of knowledge regarding regulatory, audit and compliance policies regarding the securities industry is needed.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, enthusiastic, professional, forward thinker and strong work ethic.
- Series 7, 63, 9, & 10 or Condition of Employment required
You demonstrate the following behaviors:
Fostering Teamwork - As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together cooperatively.
Results Orientation - Focusing on the desired end result of one's own or one's units work; setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
Flexibility - Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one's preferred way of doing things.
Back to top