Lead iOS Developer
Your Opportunity The Digital Experience team is responsible for creating an excellent client experience with new technologies that are often a step beyond the business today. We research, build, test, and iterate on creating an enterprise wide design system that benefits our clients as well as longer-term product scalability. Schwab has a long history of challenging the status quo - whether it be with the availability of 24/7 quotes, or online brokerage, or the start of a mutual fund marketplace.
What you're good at
As our Lead iOS Application Developer of the Digital team, you will be a key participant in the Digital transformation program, helping Schwab innovate on behalf of clients and investors. You will need to be a self-starter who works well with others. This role is all about getting the job done, so you have a can/will do mentality about all tasks associated with getting safe and resilient production code out the door as quickly as possible. You will be producing highly usable and scalable web software solutions. You will be part of implementing design system which will be used across all of Schwab applications.
What you have
- Proven experience as a technology leader
- 7+ years of iOS development experience, the last 3 in a leadership capacity
- Ability to define and present a vision for the future of Mobile Application Technology.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science OR related practical experience
- Demonstrate architecting deployments of client-facing mobile software systems.
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML and interfacing iPhone/iPad applications to server side APIs.
- Proficiency with Swift
- Experience with Xcode IDE, Interface Builder and performance tools.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, and real-time communications.
- Familiarity with Agile practices.
- Understanding of Apples principles and human interface guidelines.
- Understanding of mobile encryption algorithms, analytics, and social channel integration.
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts, modules, and assets
- 7+ years of experience working in cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines
Back to top