Lead Android Developer
- Austin, TX
Your Opportunity Schwab Technology Services is looking for a talented technologist to be the Lead Android Developer for our Mobile Technology Suite . This is an opportunity to work on the next generation of mobile finance applications and to be part of a cutting edge team that is respected for the products they produce and client satisfaction those products support. Schwab's mobile products offer exceptional customer service, brokerage, and bank products to both retail and institutional investors.
What you are good at
As the Lead Android Developer , you will be responsible for leading the development efforts and providing guidance to the engineering team across Schwab's suite of mobile applications for Retail, Retirement, and Intelligent Assistant. You will participate in design discussions as well as mentor and remove roadblocks for engineers on the team. You will work closely with the Principal Android Developer in creating the vision and roadmap for Schwab's suite of mobile applications.
What you have
- 7+ years of Android development e xperience with team leadership experience
- Strong problem solving skills and deep experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML and interfacing Android applications to server side APIs.
- Proficiency with Kotlin strongly preferred
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, and real-time communications
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Thorough u nderstanding of mobile encryption algorithms, analytics, and social channel integration
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts, modules, and assets
Back to top