Financial Consultant Partner, Ultra High Networth- Westlake, TX
- Westlake, TX
Your Opportunity As part of our Wealth Advisory team, the Financial Consultant Partner is an essential member of an elite team providing high-touch service and on-going support for the wealth management needs of the ultra-high net worth client. In partnership with the Wealth Advisor, the Financial Consultant Partner will deliver exceptional service, help to grow and deepen client relationships, while also delivering advice with the practice clients of the Wealth Advisor.
What you're good at
As a Financial Consultant Partner at Charles Schwab, you will operate in a team-based model partnering with one to three Wealth Advisors. Through this dedicated relationship, tasks can be completed as directed by your Wealth Advisor(s), in partnership with, or independently with check-ins:
- Provide direct, dedicated support for Wealth Advisor(s) and their practice clients.
- Engage with existing practice clients via inbound, proactive and follow-up phone calls, and email as well as face to face interactions.
- Set and prepare for appointments, e.g., review planning status, life events, suitability updates.
- Deepen new and existing client relationships by proactively and reactively uncovering additional business development opportunities and in partnership with your Wealth Advisor(s) to close the business.
- Deliver advice to include suitability, recommendations, and planning for practice clients in conjunction with your Wealth Advisors(s).
- Build, refresh, and deliver financial plans for practice clients in partnership with your Wealth Advisor(s).
- Participate in or conduct the initial client on-boarding process.
- Update and compile client information through Schwab's internal customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Assist Wealth Advisor(s) with client segmentation and client engagement blue prints; use Connect mailings, branch workshops, as well as regional/national events.
- Manage local event administration including venue identification, scheduling, contract negotiation, invitation creation, attendance confirmation, development of client presentations, and follow-up post-event with clients and prospects.
- Utilize key business partners (Partner Support & Pinnacle) to resolve, research, and respond to client inquiries and issues as well as ensure operational tasks are completed.
What you have
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- Notary certification (may be obtained after hire)
- Minimum of 3 years of financial services experience is strongly preferred
- Passion for the client with the ability to strengthen and retain client relationships
- Results driven, highly motivated self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and a passion for helping clients
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize
- Ability to uncover and meet client needs and effectively manage client expectations
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working relationships
- Advanced technical skills, with the ability to utilize different applications at one time, including Windows, internet researching, database systems, and email
- Collaborative and team based work style
- Ability to retain and execute upon complex information with relative ease
- Responsible for understanding and aligning with applicable policies and procedures and applying ethical standards to every business activity in which they engage
- There is a minimum time-in-position expectation of 2 years
Back to top