eServices Financial Professional
- Phoenix, AZ
Your Opportunity We are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join our company as an eServices Financial Professional. eServices is a specialty segment of Client Service & Support that works closely with support departments, phone teams, and business partners throughout the company to turn each client into a Schwab promoter. Our team members receive extensive training and internal support that allows them to be successful in service delivery, conducting detailed needs-based conversations that build long-term relationships with our clients.
As an eServices Financial Professional you'll have the opportunity to:
- Expand the company's relationships with clients by providing a full spectrum of services through chat and email channels.
- Prioritize multiple client chat conversations simultaneously and actively lead chat dialogues for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work reciprocally with other professionals and managers in cross team initiatives to improve the organization and the eServices business model.
- Gain exposure to a broad array of client scenarios, further developing your Schwab skill set.
- Fully demonstrate your Schwab expertise, utilizing solid written and verbal communication to service clients, and attract new business to Schwab.
What you are good at
We want you to bring your personality to your conversations and invest in your development to help achieve client happiness. You will improve each client's relationship with Schwab by addressing their need(s) first and then asking questions to learn what other products, services, or guidance may be appropriate based on their financial goals.
Throughout these conversations you will:
Educate clients: Engage clients in robust discussions via chat and email encompassing market conditions, trends and providing investment education.
Be consultative: Recommend appropriate solutions to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
Be an advocate for clients: Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client's future.
Build positive relationships: Work in a team based environment with a diverse group of associates focused on meeting the needs of the company and clients
Use investigative skills: Resolve client issues by using technology and business authorities within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals.
Have a defined model of success: Participate in our merit based performance culture where employees feel empowered to own their career with a focus on addressing clients' needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
What you have
- Current and active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Well-developed and effective writing skills to establish trust and rapport with clients through written communication
- Ability to engage clients and prospects via concurrent chats as well as email and phone
- Effective research and problem solving abilities to fulfill client and prospect requests timely
- Quickly uncover client's needs and motivations, empathizing with others' needs and respond sensitively; demonstrates good judgment when responding, and takes action in order to successfully meet the client's objectives
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of data and systems in order to passionately determine solutions to clients financial needs
- Open to working in a structured schedule amongst a variety of shifts, which may include market (M-F daytime) hours, late nights, early mornings, and/or weekends as pre-determined by business need.
Back to top