Client Services Specialist - Series 7
- Phoenix, AZ
Your Opportunity Charles Schwab's Move Money Solutions is responsible for risk prevention, processing of money movements, and education of policies and procedures related to money movement. We focus on maximizing operating leverage by integrating functions, increasing productivity and gaining efficiencies in order to better position Schwab to compete in the marketplace and to reinvest in areas that matter most to our clients. As an elite team of experts, we are committed to delivering efficient solutions that maximize trust while minimizing risk by owning every client interaction through clients' eyes.
What you are good at
As a Move Money Solutions Hotline Senior Specialist, you will promote client loyalty by providing the highest quality support to our internal and external customers via inbound and outbound phone calls relating to the movement of funds. You will be a primary contact for our branch partners and clients, internal partners and external clients, and provide "best in class" service by:
- Effectively managing and evaluating risk when reviewing client account money movement requests including but not limited to check requests, check deposits, and domestic and international currency wires.
- Responding to questions on a wide array of technical and operational subjects.
- Actively listening, assessing client needs, researching information, and providing clients with innovative solutions.
- Problem solving and conducting research/special requests through the use of email, telephone, and our internal inquiry system.
- Identifying situations where escalation is warranted and taking the necessary action quickly in a high-risk environment.
- Communicating effectively and delivering work that is detailed and clear.
- Working collaboratively and efficiently with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively educating clients and internal partners on our products and services.
- Supporting business initiatives by developing strong partnerships.
- Handling escalated calls when warranted and resolving client issues by taking appropriate action quickly in a high-risk environment.
- Demonstrating leadership and the ability to be a role model and mentor your peers .
- Work cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to be a role model and mentor to your peers.
- Foster teamwork in a diverse work environment.
What you have
- 3+ years' experience in client service or operations with brokerage/financial industry preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Series 7 & 63 required.
- Demonstrating leadership and the ability to be a role model and mentor to your peers.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent operational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage complex work.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business.
- Advanced level of knowledge regarding regulatory, audit and compliance policies surrounding the securities industry.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, enthusiastic, professional, forward thinker and strong work ethic.
Back to top