Associate Financial Services Professional - Austin, TX
- Austin, TX
Your Opportunity We are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join the company as an Associate Financial Services Professional. This position will launch your professional path in financial services, where you'll have the opportunity to "own your tomorrow" and grow a robust and meaningful career with our organization. We are made up of a diverse workforce of skilled professionals, including individuals that are:
- considering a career change
- re-launching their career
- new to the workforce
If you want to positively affect people's lives through the power of financial awareness, enjoy providing a superior level of service, have a real passion for continuous learning, and enjoy working with like-minded individuals to learn from and share best practices with, please continue reviewing our opportunity.
"Always put the client first . No matter what." Charles Schwab
What you're good at
We want you to bring your personality to your calls and invest in your development to help achieve client satisfaction. Our goal is that through providing world class service, you are able to earn the trust and loyalty of our clients. Some of the unique aspects about this role and the support you receive to achieve this include calls differing in scope and a focus on providing you tailored feedback and coaching.
Throughout these conversations you will:
- Educate clients : Engage clients in discussions involving education and navigation on accounts. Once licensed, participate in more in-depth conversations involving market conditions, trends and providing investment education.
- Be an advocate for clients : Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client's future.
- Use investigative skills : Resolve client issues by using technology and business authorities within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals.
- Be consultative: Once licensed, recommend appropriate solutions to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
- Build strong relationships: Work in a team based environment with a diverse group of associates focused on meeting the needs of the company and clients.
- Have a defined model of success : Participate in our merit based performance culture where employees feel empowered to own their career with a focus on addressing clients' needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
What you have
- Resilient attitude to help achieve client satisfaction in a fast-paced call environment
- A commitment to consistently improve the client experience
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Robust consulting, influencing and client engagement skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
- An ownership mindset with a desire to continually develop and learn
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
- Interest in obtaining FINRA series 7 & 63 licenses:
- There is a condition of employment that you will obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- You will be paid to participate in Schwab training classes and study groups to support your pursuit of these licenses
- Once licensed, you will be promoted to a Financial Services Professional
Back to top