API Product Owner Digital Rep Solutions
- Lone Tree, CO
Your Opportunity This API Product Owner role is a key member of the DRS (Digital Rep Solutions) team, which is responsible for the desktop platforms used by Schwab's front line professionals to deliver industry leading service to Schwab clients.
The API team plays an integral role within DRS by helping to develop robust and re-usable services that form the foundation for sales, service and operational capabilities at Schwab. These capabilities are a critical component in enabling Schwab to scale and evolve its relationship model with clients and provide a differentiated client experience. In the Product Owner capacity, there is tremendous opportunity to make a positive contribution to the rep experience as we extend these capabilities cross-enterprise at Schwab.
What you're good at
As an API Product Owner, individuals will have responsibility for the management of a cross-enterprise business services layer that balance robust technical performance with timely delivery of high quality business specifications and cross-domain process improvement. Day-to-day responsibilities include analyzing the capability needs of business stakeholders and translating their feature requirements into API specifications, while managing targeted roadmap delivery that meets cross-enterprise strategic goals.
This individual must collaborate effectively with diverse business and technology partners across the firm, balancing business demands with an ongoing focus on evolving the technology.
What you have
Key Job Responsibilities
- Working with business stakeholders and diverse business lines to capture core capability requirements
- Build strong and effective working relationships with technology partners
- Empowered to make decisions, is decisive, and is willing to say 'no .'
- Able to lead and facilitate large project teams through complex issues while addressing multiple stakeholder needs and interests.
- Responsible for balancing high quality with speed to market.
- Education: BA required, 6-10 years of relevant work experience required including:
- Product owner role on Agile scrum teams
- Experience in financial services
- Technical experience/fluency:
- Working knowledge of API (REST) concepts
- CICD/dev ops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (self-starter style)
- Highly client-oriented with a collaborative work style
- Demonstrated ability to work within all aspects of the development lifecycle
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills
- Solid attention to detail, coupled with an ability to think strategically
Back to top