Advisor Services Associate - Phoenix
- Phoenix, AZ
Your Opportunity A re you ready to launch your career in the Financial Services Industry?
Do you have a passion for providing a superior level of service to others?
Advisor Services (AS) is the industry leader in providing custody, trading, technology, and practice management services to independent advisory firms. The AS service teams add value to advisory firms across the country by providing exceptional client service and support.
We have built our business on serving the needs of Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and advancing an industry that helps them and their clients thrive. We understand their needs and work side by side providing the support they need to help them manage their firm and meet their goals. RIAs and their clients are at the center of everything we do.
What is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)? An advisor or firm engaged in the investment advisory business and registered either with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or state securities authorities.
What you are good at
Our Advisor Services Associates ( Foundational Associates) build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one interaction at a time. In AS, you are joining a team of professionals with a passion for providing a high-quality service experience to advisors and their firms in a fast-paced, service center environment. You will:
- Assist advisors with transactional requests through a mix of inbound and outbound calls related to money movement, transaction status, and transfer of accounts.
- Provide outstanding client service with a "one call resolution" mentality while demonstrating empathy and problem-solving skills
- Champion client use of Schwab's digital platform and provide website navigational support by leading with a superior understanding of features and benefits of Schwab tools, products, and services in order to encourage adoption of our industry leading platform
- Operate in an environment of 'learn, practice, master' - layering on knowledge and understanding enabling you to expand your career and the variety of areas in which you service the advisors you serve
- Practice active listening, open-ended dialogue, and rapport building to gain a thorough understanding of advisors' needs, while documenting conversations in our internal Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform for a personalized approach to service
- Further our understanding of advisor relationships and their needs by navigating and building out advisor profiles using our CRM system
- Demonstrate the ability to connect advisors with the appropriate level of support for more complicated topic areas
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of information
What you have
- Excellent operational and organizational skills with the ability to manage transactional work, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business and the financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a desire to work in an inbound phone environment.
- Aptitude and passion for working with technology and influencing our advisors in becoming a digital practice
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume organization that remains committed to a secure and client-focused experience
- Team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Preference for prior customer service related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Back to top