Experienced Agent/Champion Advantage
Champion welcomes experienced agents as well as new. We give our experienced agents the Champion Advantage to help their careers reach all-new heights. We offer many services are tailored specifically to the individual agent, completely for free, such as:
- Customized Listing Presentation Program
- Graphic design for personal marketing
- Personal agent logo design
- Personalized annual business plans
- Showcase listings with over thirty pictures, on our site and on Realtor.com Transition packages for transfer agents
- Continuing education
- Computer and internet training
We also offer office-based services for free, including:
- Use of lock boxes for your listings
- Use of high-speed copying machines
- Computer use in all Champion offices
- Local and long-distance business calls
- Access to all levels of management
How to Become a Real Estate Agent
Start your career in real estate with the Champion Advantage!
At Champion, we prepare all of our new agents for success by first giving them a solid education through our Career Development Program. The program is taught by experienced trainers and prepares all who go through it for a successful career in real estate.
Your first step towards becoming a real estate agent is to take pre-licensing classes. These classes encompass the full 60 hours required to take the licensing exam for realtors and give you the knowledge base you need to pass it. Champion offers these classes, both at our Severna Park office and online, for $240.
When you choose Champion, you’ll be assigned an experienced realtor to serve as your mentor for the first six months of your new career. Your mentor will help you find your feet, offer advice, and help you build a good foundation. This service is free to new Champion agents!
Meet Some of Champion Realty's Employees
Virtually our entire Management Team started this in this profession in their twenties. If you want to take over the world, take over real estate. The big shots are heading toward retirement—it's yours for the taking.
Back to top