Technical Support Specialist - Entry Level
- Charleston, SC
Small business success is increasingly tied to technology. Ceterus is on a mission to empower entrepreneurs with technology. We build sophisticated yet elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight they need to grow their businesses profitably. But we don't ever let the technology get in the way.
Ceterus operates a SaaS accounting and reporting product for small business entrepreneurs. The accuracy of our results is critically important to our customers. We take accuracy so seriously, it is our #1 company value. We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to help ensure our results are always accurate and correct. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for managing support tickets and assisting end users to ensure their success while using our product.
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage and respond to product support tickets
- Identify, record, document and track defects
- Manage the Support Help Desk including authoring knowledge base articles
- Assist with Product Team projects as needed
- Accurately document escalated issues so the Engineering team can address them
Here's what we're looking for:
- Strong, persistent attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
- Proven writing experience
- Self motivated and get the job done mentality
- Independent work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to the Ceterus Mission
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience using Zendesk, spreadsheets, and SQL
- Experience working as a support specialist in a SaaS company
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
Education and Training
- A Bachelor's degree is required
How We Take Care of Our People
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let's Get Social:
We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.
Back to top