Technical Solution Engineer
Small business success is increasingly tied to technology. Ceterus is on a mission to empower entrepreneurs with technology. We build sophisticated yet elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight they need to grow their businesses profitably. But we don’t ever let the technology get in the way.
Ceterus is an early stage start-up. As the founding member of our Product Support team, reporting to the CTO, you will build a foundation for a scalable support organization. A typical day might include working through the specifics of a complex accounting automation problem with Engineering before you switch gears and define the data collection process and metrics in Zendesk that will help us measure our performance.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Troubleshoot and solve level 1 & 2 technical support issues with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure application defects are escalated to the development team to be addressed
- Continuously improve our Product Support process to improve the timeliness and quality of support
- Establish metrics to measure Product Support performance
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Several years of experience in a technical support or customer support role
- A sound understanding of customer support processes and related metrics
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where priorities change regularly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Zendesk administration experience is highly desirable as is experience with accounting software
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience required.
How We Take Care of Our People:
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members to plan for the future with us.
We admire our team members’ ability to deliver results. Because of that, we offer team members the independence to decide when and where they’ll work. This includes self-managed, unlimited paid time off and paid holidays.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, pet-friendly workspace, with an on-site gym, lunch prepared fresh daily, and a casual atmosphere, to boot.
Let’s Get Social:
We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.
Meet Some of Ceterus's Employees
Michael works with small business owners on a day-to-day basis to assist them with their accounting and bookkeeping chores, thereby freeing up their time to improve their businesses.
Back to top