Ceterus exists to empower small business entrepreneurs. Our focus on driving small business success pairs a rich understanding of accounting and financial analysis with an emphasis on development of user-friendly, sophisticated technology.
Our core values and the diverse makeup of our world class team drive our organization forward.
At Ceterus we are combining the very best in accounting automation technology with excellent accounting talent to deliver timely, accurate financial insights to our customers. The right individual will join a team tasked with working with customers, ensuring their financial statements are accurate and on-time, working with our accounting automation technology everyday, helping to build the most accurate and efficient for each customer.
- Take full responsibility for all assigned customer relationships to deliver regular financial statements that are on-time and consistently accurate.
- Communicate with customers, written and oral, ensuring all customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are a must:
- The right individual will focus on reviewing customer financial statements to ensure accuracy.
- The right individual will focus on providing relevant insights to the customer as it relates to their business - both current and future looking insights.
- Examples include, sales trends, spending trends, personnel trends, budgets/forecasting
- Work with team members to automate pieces of the month-end close process (e.g. Variance Analysis) to ultimately speed up or eliminate the month-end close process as we know it today.
Our best people come from a range of backgrounds; we will consider entry level candidates for some positions but typical requirements include:
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems (e.g. QuickBooks, SAP, etc)
- Demonstrated experience working with technology solutions,Relevant experience in Public Accounting or Corporate Accounting
- Structured, organized and focused on process efficiencies
- Relentless pursuit of accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Professional, driven, and results oriented
How We Take Care of Our People
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let's Get Social:
We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.
Back to top