- North Charleston, SC
Ceterus is here to empower small business entrepreneurs. Our focus on driving small business success pairs a rich understanding of accounting and financial analysis with an emphasis on development of user-friendly, sophisticated technology. We build sophisticated yet elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight the y need to grow their businesses profitability.
Our core values and the diverse makeup of our world class team drive our organization forward.
Ceterus is on a mission to turn great ideas into great products. Our accounting automation platform is a critical element of our business strategy. We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic individual to join our team as the Product Manager who will help manage the evolution of our platform from concept, to design, through implementation, testing, and roll out. You will establish goals for customer engagement and internal operational efficiency improvement and be accountable for the achievement of those goals.
What you'll do:
- Work with key stakeholders to convert business goals into product requirements; Work with Engineering leadership to elucidate those requirements so they are actionable
- Lead development of new product features through the entire product development lifecycle- from vision setting through testing, implementation, and support
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, business analyst, and product marketing to plan and launch features on time
- Drive product planning and delivery by developing, monitoring, and reporting on product roadmap schedules
What we're looking for:
- Significant experience managing complex software products from vision setting through implementation and support (experience with accounting software or BPO tools would be helpful)
- A track record of evidence-based decision-making and an ability to explain "why" to a range of stakeholders (executives, peers, users)
- An ability to think strategically, but also a desire to manage the details
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique
- A desire to work in a collaborative environment on a small team where everyone's effort counts
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- MBA or MS in a technical field or similar experienc
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Ceterus recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity and believe that inclusivity benefits us all. We actively seek and consider all qualified employment applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Ceterus is an Equal Opportunity Employer, an e-Verify Employer and committed to Affirmative Action.
Ceterus encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Applicants requiring assistance with the on-line application system may contact us at [email protected] . Please be sure to note your requested accommodation, name, and preferred method of contact. This email is used for accessibility accommodations only and general application submissions will not be considered.
Back to top