Front End Developer
Front End Developer at Ceterus, Charleston, SC
Successful Entrepreneurs running a small business rely heavily on the use of technology, especially cloud services. Ceterus is on a mission to empower these entrepreneurs with the right technology and services to help them be more successful at what they do. We build sophisticated, elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight they need to grow their businesses profitably.
Ceterus is an early stage start-up located in beautiful Charleston, SC. We are an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company, well funded and building a strong core product development team. We have an extensive and rapidly expanding base of entrepreneurial customers throughout the United States seeking our accounting services and creative technical solutions.
Ceterus Edge product is a sophisticated accounting and bookkeeping services solution for small business entrepreneurs. It has fantastic market momentum and is fueling strong company growth. Passionate software engineers can really make a difference as we continue to innovate and support small business entrepreneurial success in America.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Own what you build as you participate in the design, implementation and refinement of the Ceterus Edge user interface
• Work with our Product and Design team to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then implement, iterate, and launch daily
Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Passion for creating elegant solutions that solve customer problems
• Familiarity with REST API and Microservices architectures
• Commitment to modern Agile and DevOps methodologies like continuous deployment and A/B testing
• Familiarity with unit testing
• Desire to work in a collaborative environment on a small team where everyone’s effort counts
• Successful track record building high-throughput applications that scale
How We Take Care of Our People
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options and Retirement:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members to plan for the future with us.
We admire our team members’ ability to deliver results. Because of that, we offer team members the independence to decide when and where they’ll work. This includes self-managed, unlimited paid time off and paid holidays.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission. Enter our next-generation, casual workspace.
Let’s Get Social:
We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.
Meet Some of Ceterus's Employees
Customer Success Representative
Working remotely, Michelle is the point of contact and solution-finder for Ceterus’ clients. As the friendly face of the brand, Michelle fosters and maintains trusting relationships with her clients.
Back to top