Data Quality Analyst
Small business success is increasingly tied to technology. Ceterus is on a mission to empower
entrepreneurs with technology. We build sophisticated yet elegant solutions that give entrepreneurs the insight they need to grow their businesses profitably. But we don't ever let the technology get in the way.
Ceterus operates a SaaS accounting and reporting product for small business entrepreneurs. The accuracy of our results is critically important to our customers. We take accuracy so seriously, it is our #1 company value. We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to help ensure our results are always accurate and correct.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before and after product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and produces bullet proof results.
Requirements Here's what you'll do:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Create validated data sets that produce known results so we can use those to automate testing
- Identify, record, document and track defects
- Perform thorough regression testing when defects are resolved
- Work with Technical Support to accurately document escalated issues so the Engineering team can address them
- Strong knowledge of Accounting operating procedures and theory
- A passion for getting the details correct
- Knowledge of SQL language or DB access tools would be helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
How We Take Care of Our People:
Without our team members, our mission would simply be an idea. We recognize and value this contribution, and believe in showing our appreciation to our growing Charleston team.
Top-Notch Medical Benefits:
Including industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans -- and many more benefits that allow our team members to prosper.
Employee Stock Options:
Do you work better with a little skin in the game? Us too. To that end, we offer competitive options for our team members to plan for the future with us.
We admire our team members' ability to deliver results. Because of that, we offer team members the independence to decide when and where they'll work. This includes self-managed, unlimited paid time off and paid holidays.
An Environment that Works:
We believe every way we can empower our team members to succeed allows us to better serve our customers and our mission.
Let's Get Social:
We believe a close team is a strong team, so bringing our people together to celebrate and socialize is important to us.
Meet Some of Ceterus's Employees
Kayla concentrates her efforts on the day-to-day aspects of client financial portfolios, reviewing and adjusting different assets as industry markets fluctuate.
Back to top