- Charleston, SC
Ceterus is here to empower small business entrepreneurs. Our focus on driving small
business success pairs a rich understanding of accounting and financial analysis with
an emphasis on development of user-friendly, sophisticated technology.
Our core values and the diverse makeup of our world class team drive our organization
Ceterus is seeking an ambitious and dynamic individual to join our team as Account
Manager. The successful candidate will serve as the point of contact for all matters
specific to your customers while providing outstanding proactive support and service.
The individual will be responsible for generating sales among our current customer
accounts and build strong, long-lasting customer relationships. In addition will ensure
the timely and successful delivery of our services according to the customer needs.
Collaboration with the sales team will be essential for leading growth opportunities.
What you'll do:
• Generate sales among current customer accounts (upselling)
• Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer accounts
• Manage client expectations and ensure clients receive the requested products
and services timely
• Communicate client needs and demands to the appropriate teams for resolution
• Forecast and track client account metrics
• Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out customer goals
while meeting company goals
• At times, assist with customer issue escalations
• Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
What we're looking for:
• 2-3 years of account management or other relevant experience
• Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and listening skills
• Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all
levels of the organization
• Passionate about the customer experience and how it impacts the business
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Previous SaaS experience preferred
• Experience with Salesforce preferred
Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to
perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to
the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format,
using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Ceterus recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are
committed to equal opportunity and believe that inclusivity benefits us all. We actively
seek and consider all qualified employment applications without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference,
partnership status, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions
and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or any
other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment in the United
States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Ceterus is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, an e-Verify Employer and committed to Affirmative Action.
Ceterus encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or
veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Applicants requiring assistance with the on-line application system may contact us at
[email protected] Please be sure to note your requested accommodation, name, and
preferred method of contact. This email is used for accessibility accommodations only
and general application submissions will not be considered.
Back to top