User Experience Designer
- Bangalore, India
Cerner is growing and currently looking for a User Experience Designer. As a User Experience Designer, you are expected to have experience in facilitating design sessions with development project team and have strong knowledge of usability and UX processes. Your responsibilities will be to train mentor and guide other UX associates and manage large scale or complex design challenges.In this role, you will have to be well versed in wireframing,mock-ups, information architecture diagrams, concept sketching, high fidelity wireframesand operating design tools. You are expected to have a good understanding of design standardswith strongcommunication skills and ability to make and defend design decisions.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering with Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's degree in Computer Applications, or related field
• At least 3+ years of experience in facilitating design sessions with development project
• Strong knowledge of usability and UX processes
• Train mentor and guide other UX associates
• Manage large scale or complex design challenges
• Well versed in wireframing,mock-ups, information architecture diagrams, concept sketching, high fidelity wireframesand operating design tools
• Understanding of design standards
• Strong communication skills and ability to make and defend design decisions
• Strong visualization skills, like data viz, dashboards, etc
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top