- Braşov, Romania
With more than 150 employees in our Brasov office, we are growing and we want you to be a part of our team!
Cerner is looking for individuals that are interested in working at the intersection of health and technology. At Cerner, we're continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
Leverage your expertise and join our mission by exploring our career opportunities.
We are looking for a full-time Junior Technical Writer (m/f/d) for our Cerner site in Brasov to join our development team. You will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable solution documentation in English with the goal to improve the success of our products. You communicate with solution designers, solution architects and developers to understand solution details. You manage the complete documentation work flow in an agile developing environment and facilitate reviews with subject matter experts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Technical Communication, English or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- Professional written and spoken English.
- Certified Technical Writer or experience in technical writing;
- Knowledge of hospital procedures is an advantage.
- Strong interest in software development and health care;
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers;
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Key Benefits at Cerner Romania:
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home policy;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top