Technical Solution Leader
- Kansas City, KS
OurShared ServicesEngineeringInfrastructure Security Operationsteamhas an opening for aManager, SeniorTechnical Solution Leader. OurSeniorTSLwillprovide the design and guidance needed to implement technical solutions in a client/server environment. TheSeniorTSL is viewed by clients as the primary contact for a wide variety of issues related to their technical infrastructure. The TSL is the expert judge of the clients' risk factors for successful implementation and management of their systems. In addition to project management work, the TSL will coordinate resources, scheduling, and other factors including but not limited to basic operational and financial metrics involved with these projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Project Management work experience
- At least 3 years of Information technology work experience
- Prior management experience is a plus
- Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, or Infrastructure architectures work experience
- Experiencewith the following technologies: Linux, AWS, Kubernetes, Python
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top