- Braşov, Romania
With more than 150 employees in our Brasov office, we are growing and we want you to be a part of our team!
Cerner is looking for individuals that are interested in working at the intersection of health and technology. At Cerner, we're continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size. Leverage your expertise and join our mission by exploring our career opportunities.
The team is responsible for the current generation of the i.s.h.med solution which is Cerner's EHR based on SAP technology. It is a medical device and therefore developed under strict ISO compliant processes.
The I.S.H.Med solution is undergoing atransformation to SAP's cloud-based technology that will take many years to complete. In the meantime, our team needs to continuously to deliver value to our clients and ensure that the migration to the cloud will be meaningful.
The I.S.H.Med solution is a mature clinical information system that has been implemented worldwide. The team is highly experienced and very knowledgeable which represents a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow quickly under the guidance of the senior solution designers.
As s Solution Designer you will be responsible to ensure that the functional aspects of projects are managed according to the development process.
In the short term you will need to be onboarded in the product development process from a solution designers' perspective by focusing on product maintenance topics. This includes defining the functional artifacts needed to support a development process including:
- Defining functional requirements
- Writing user stories
- Documenting features and acceptance criteria
- Risk review
- Supporting test design
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Testing, development or solution-related work experience at least 3 years;
- Fluent in English.
- Health care information technology (HCIT) solution strategy or consulting work experience at least 1 year;
- At least 1 year product design or product strategy work experience;
- At least 1 year agile development work experience.
- Proficiency in German.
- Highly driven individual that is determined to grow into the role quickly
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
- Private health insurance and retirement plan;
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top