Senior Program Manager
- Kansas City, KS
Cerner is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our Shared Services Cloud Engineering Team! As a Senior Program Manager, you will Continuously develop, manage, and present cloud cost structures to the various Product teams. You will be an integral part of analyzing and recommending the purchase of cloud computing, contributing financial cloud expertise during budget and strategy cycles and providing expert advice on cloud cost to Product teams and Finance Supply Chain.
You will develop Show Back, Charge Back, Cost Allocation, and budget forecast models Financial oversight and management of Cloud operating budgets and/or chargeback to customers. As a Senior Program Manager, you will manage monthly cloud computing services consumption costs that will be charged back to the respective line of business/cost center, Also Identify cost optimization opportunities and partner with cloud architects to resolve.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Health Care, Marketing or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least5 years of program development and program management work experience
- Business analytics/business analysis experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment Experience in building and operating financial control and analysis systems (cloud cost analysis, showback, and chargeback)
- Ability to report on financial data Experience understanding how cloud resources are tagged
- Experience using tools to perform chargebacks and showbacks
- Experience providing suggestions about cost optimizations
- Experience reporting to individual application owners or IT on cost savings ideas
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top