Senior Physician Executive
As a Senior Physician Executive, you will partner with Cerner client physicians to form longitudinal relationships and holistically impact client physician performance and satisfaction via optimization activities and strategic initiatives. You will leverage your strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish relationships with professional bodies, standards organisations and Clinical leaders across Canada. Responsibilities include understanding market and regulatory trends and requirements to guide both Cerner and Client Strategies; provide clinical leadership to the sales team in reviewing sales documentations such as RFPs; support Client sales activities such as demonstrations and executive meetings; and act as a Clinical leader and guide for professional services and other Cerner associates supporting clients across Canada. In addition, you will apply the principles of Clinical Risk Management to deliver technology and transformation safely.
- MBBS, MBChir, MD or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from an accredited academic institution
- At least 3 years of clinical practice or residency as a licensed physician
- At least 5 years' health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience providing care in a clinically automated environment
- Informatics training
- At least 1 year of experience with Cerner solutions
- 80-100% weekly travel
- Valid travel document (passport) to travel to USA as needed
- Solid understanding of Canadian healthcare and regulatory requirements
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Reside in the greater Toronto, ON area
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top