Senior Network Engineer at Einstein Medical Center
- Philadelphia, PA
As a Network Engineer, you will beanalyzing, designing, installing, configuring, stabilizing, optimizing, and maintaining Cerner's internal network infrastructure and related technologies and equipment. You will monitor network status, network connectivity, switch operation, firewalls, load balancing technology, and router configuration using various utilities and commands. Our Network Engineers provide direction and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations by interpreting and maintaining network diagrams, configurations, and/or other pertinent project or implementation documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 3 years of network engineering work experience
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) - CWNP
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) - Cisco
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Cisco
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless - Cisco
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs, i.e. server, network equipment
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top