Senior Enterprise Architect
- Arlington, VA
AbleVets, a Cerner company, provides healthcare information technology services and resources to help the VA and DoD improve the lives of the people they serve. As a Senior Enterprise Architect, you will provide strategic guidance, planning and best practices to executive leaders to make investment decisions that align with the longer-term vision of the organization. You will also manage holistic architecture strategy, direction, alignment and roadmap for a large or complex technology domain or client enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 7 years of Information Technology work experience
- At least 5 years of Application architecture, network management and performance management work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 2 years of Consulting or relationship management work experience
- At least 2 years of Business strategy work experience
- Must be residing in or willing to relocate to Arlington, VA
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top