Senior Contract Manager
- Braşov, Romania
We're changing how people think about health and care. We have passion for new ideas that are changing the world by the minute.Cerner has been improving health care IT for more than 30 years.We strive to deliver value in all we do, and supportorganizationsto deliver the quadruple aim of healthcare. Our technology supports health care systems, hospitals, GPs and community services to be the best they can be and to deliver connected, safe care. We're leading the industry on enabling the shift from reactive care, to proactive population health management through big data intelligence.
As a Senior Contract Manager, you will work with Cerner's business owners, suppliers, and Legal Group to draft, negotiate and analyze contracts. Your ability to learn the business quickly and serve as the primary contact for specific business units and suppliers will be a great addition to our team. You will suggest creative alternatives to achieve the ultimate negotiation objective, focus on the economics of the deal, and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (including SVPs and the CFO). The idealSenior Contract Manager will be a critical thinker with strong project management skills who can coordinate the input and interests of groups throughout Cerner, and drive contracts to execution under tight time frames. This role will give you the opportunity to lead contract strategy and make an impact on health care through your work.
• Bachelor's degree Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience;
• At least 3 years Contract Administration or Contract Management work experience;
• Fluent in English and German.
• At least 2 years of experience in drafting and negotiating resale agreements;
• Experience contracting for contingent workforce with a focus on agile development resources.
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
• Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Benefits at Cerner Romania:
International work environment (offices in +25 countries);
Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance;
Private health insurance and retirement plan;
Flexible work schedule, including work from home policy;
Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance;
Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top