Senior Associate Consultant (Physician \u0026 Nursing)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We believe in a world without medical error to improve health within our communities. For 40 years, we've worked at the intersection of health care and information technology to connect people and systems around the world. With 27,000+ employees worldwide and over 250 expert associates based in the Middle East and Africa, we're a global company with local knowledge and expertise.
Together, we're creating a future with a healthcare system that proactively works to improve the wellbeing of individuals and entire communities. It's our mission to relentlessly seek breakthrough innovation that will shape the health care of tomorrow. Ultimately, we believe that healthcare is too important to stay the same.
Cerner is looking for a Senior Associate Consultant to join the Consulting team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is an exciting team that looks to push the boundaries of what can be done and is part of the wider organization of Cerner Consulting. You will be part of a dynamic team in which collaborative working will be paramount. As well as delivering value to clients, you will be expected to contribute and identify areas for process improvement internally.
As a Senior Associate Consultant, you will take the leadfor Physician/Nursing Practice,in driving through workflow, business process, and solution change in designing the optimal patient health record system. You will analyze business and hospital processes to integrate and align solutions to Cerner standards and the hospital's needs. Using effective influencing skills, you will work with colleagues from other solution areas and clients to leverage best practice examples and identify benefits from implementing the solution. You should be proficient in change management, helping clients identify opportunities for improvements, and be accountable for achieving the project's stated outcomes as well as explaining and demonstrating the benefits of Cerner's solutions.
- Bachelors Degree in Health Care or Business
- At least 2 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or support work experience.
- At least 1-year experience of Software Implementation work experience
- Must have a transferrable Iqama and already be located in Saudi Arabia
- At least 2 years of Physician/Nursingexperience in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in a healthcare environment or using medical IT systems would be advantageous.
- Ability to travel as needed (80%)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. If applicant lacks required authorization, work visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top