- Kansas City, MO
As a Project Manager with Cerner you will be responsible for day-to-day management of projects including risk management, stakeholder communications and interdependencies between projects or programs. You will also facilitate project implementation, obtain requirements, evaluate and determine objectives, goals and scope of multiple projects. Create, monitor and provide ongoing communication to appropriate stakeholders, and support a team by growing their capabilities to organize, manage and make decisions. You will also report risk areas and partner with leadership on strategies to address any concerns. As well as develop detailed project plans and manage project process documentation.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Health Care, Communications, Marketing, related field, or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of project management work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification- Project Management Institute
- Previous experience working with the federal government in any capacity
- Precious experience working with VersionOne and/or Method M
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% as needed
- Must reside near a major international airport
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top