PRN Pharmacy Technician
- Malvern, PA
Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a PRN Pharmacy Technician for our on-site health center for a large,local employerin Malvern.This health center has a proactive, educative approach where associatesand their dependentsare motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
As a PRN Pharmacy Technician, you will assist in preparing prescription medications under the supervision of a registered pharmacist. You will also oversee the acquisition of medications and pharmacy supplies and perform administrative duties such as answering phones, ringing up member purchases and stocking of inventory and supplies. Lastly, the PRN Pharmacy Technician will follow methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
- High School diploma
- At least 2 years of work experience in community or clinical pharmacy setting
- Current Basic Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Licensed Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Ability to perform basic patient triage
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, overtime or irregular hours when needed
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must reside in or near the Malvernarea
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top