- Kansas City, MO
Cerner Intelligence is a new, innovative organization within Cerner focusing on creating contextual, intelligent experiences by leveraging the power of data to discover new evidence-based insights and workflow interventions that drive client value and help achieve the quadruple aim in healthcare. We seek the best and brightest talent to join the team - individuals who thrive on analytical problem solving and data-driven analysis who are smart, ambitious, and inquisitive.
As a Sr. Data Engineer, you will build and automate scalable components within Cerner's machine learning ecosystem that manage the flow of data, features, and predictions-in real-time and batch-as well as components related to the operations of the overall prediction model lifecycle.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5 years of Software engineering work experience
- 1 year of Big data or cloud technology work experience including data analysis, data ingestion, data modeling and/or machine learning
- Must be currently residing in or willing to relocate to the Kansas City metro area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top