- Madrid, Spain
As a Senior Solution Strategist, you will responsible developing solutions in the area of medication and order entry by identifying potential opportunities, conducting market research, generating solution requirements, pricing and creating integrated go-to-market strategies. You will craft, communicate and justify complex, highly innovative solution roadmaps across the corporate portfolio. You will manage analysis of solution needs and define scope requirements to ensure it meets market needs, including best practice workflows, scope of capabilities and visual design.
As the Senior Solution Strategist you be able to set priorities for development efforts based on alignment with business goals, strategic direction, voice-of-the customer feedback, timelines and client commitments. You will also collaborate with marketing and other stakeholders to generate client-facing collateral to drive sales and increase brand equity and communicate current and emerging solution features and functionally for internal and external stakeholders. You will work with IP and support to respond to client escalations, incidents and outages and serve as a cross-functional expert regarding current competitive landscape, regulatory and accrediting guidelines, health care industry and market opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience in healthcare
- Experience of working as a Pharmacist or have experience/deep understanding of pharmacy workflows
- At least 6 years in health care information technology (HCIT) solution design, product ownership work experience (requirements engineering) or consulting work experience
- At least 3 year's product design or product strategy work experience
- Experience of working with medication IT systems
- Experience of designing CPOE and/or electronic closed loop medication solutions
- Will to travel up to 20% as needed
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top