- Bangalore, India
Cerner is growing and in search of a Lead Software Engineer. As aLead Software Engineer, you will lead the architecture, development and maintenance of a solution or platform anddesign and develop enterprise products.You will proactively identify gaps in the existing infrastructure and development process, acting as a catalyst for change for greater system and solution efficiency. You will provide direction in architecture discussions, design sessions and code reviews on functional correctness, architectural maintainability and performance. You will leverage deep technical and solution expertise to create clear, well-constructed technical designs of large scope and Code for high-risk projects that have solution dependencies within and outside the current team and promote engineering culture and values across the organization.Additionally, you will influence and lead a team of engineers at the project level by delegating tasks, mentoring the team and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field from Premier / Tier 1 institutes
- At least 7 years work experience in software engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Web Technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack development
- At least 2 years of experience in Cloud platform.
- Familiar with Cloud deployments, Continuous Integration (CI/CD) Best Practices
- Good to have experience in healthcare background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile team environment
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top