- Wenatchee, WA
As a Lead Integrated Technologies Consultant in Cerner Government Services, you will guide internal and external project teams through technical architecture recommendations in complex client environments. You will advise on technical architecture decisions across multiple technology platforms and solutions as well as act as a final point of escalation for technical and sustainment issue resolution. You will be responsible for the hardware that Cerner has deployed in local Veteran Affairs medical facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field; or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of systems management support or implementation work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or support work experience
- Willing to travel up to 65% as needed
- Must currently live in or be willing to relocate to the Pacific Northwest area
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top