- Chevy Chase, MD
As a Senior Delivery Consultant you will consult with clients during implementations to deliver client-specific venue configuration, testing and training. Consult with clients on current workflows and configuration, upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance. You will complete complex full-system solution build and maintain accountability for build quality score and follow up actions. Apply and suggest improvements to implementation methodology and consult on complex configuration decisions. Develop and execute complex test plan and test script execution and note changes in end user functionality. Review new defects, write steps to test, outline information for change requests and notify clients. You will navigate across venues to resolve issues, propose mitigation strategies, and escalate when appropriate to solution and engagement leadership. Contribute knowledge to internal and external resources to deliver problem identification and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Finance, Health Care Administration, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Science or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of systems management or implementation work experience
- At least 1 year of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 1 year of Revenue Cycle experience with emphasis in Charge Services
- Must reside near or be willing to relocate to the greater Washington D.C. metro area
- Ability to take after hours call via a rotating schedule
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top