- Kansas City, KS
As a Team Lead | Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will collaborate with operational leadership to create the strategy and execution of developing the analytics, process improvement, and system optimization in a revenue cycle business office operations. You will create reports and dashboards using analytics tools to drive the efficient operations within a line of business by analyzing business processes and data to provide business insight. You will articulate key process flows; describe and manipulate data sets, sources, and structures; gather requirements and manage multiple inputs and priorities; and develop reporting to make data more meaningful to business initiatives. Additional responsibilities include analyzing data quantitatively and qualitatively and communicate findings; identifying root cause of problems with reports or data sets within the domain; and collaborating on data quality conditions and monitoring with domain business subject matter experts. As a Senior BIA, you will also manage other business intelligence analysts and participate in operational leadership meetings and decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of work experience with business analytics
- Master's degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience advanced analytics tools, including Tableau or Business Objects and understanding of SQL and data modeling.
- At least 2 years of experience with workflow analysis and redesign using Visio or other workflow software
- At least 1 year of experience in management or supervisory role.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
- This position will split work time at Continuous Campus and Realization Campus
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top