- Horsham, PA
Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a PRN Nurse Practitionerfor our on-site health center for a large,local employerin Horsham.This health center has a proactive, educative approach where associatesand their dependentsare motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
As a PRN Nurse Practitioner, you will conduct exams and develop plans, within the scope of your professional license, to evaluate and treat injuries, acute illnesses, and chronic conditions. This includes coordinating and facilitating wellness activities, performing diagnostic tests and screenings, and prescribing medications and medical devices. You will spend your time educating members about preventative care and medical treatments and performing minor surgical interventions when needed. The PRN Nurse Practitioner will also collaborate with the PCP around wellness outcomes for high risk members in order to create personal health plans and drive positive behavior changes.
- Master of Science in Nursing or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- At least 2 years of direct patient care work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care health center setting
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)- American Heart Association
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, overtime or irregular hours when needed
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or near the Horshamarea
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top