- Pittsburgh, PA
Are you passionate about patient care? Do you want to work in an environment focused on prevention and patient education? Look no further! At Cerner, you have the time you need to create true relationships with your patients. With our team approach to care delivery, you'll work among the best clinical professionals to provide quality care. Our Medical Assistants are a vital member of our team and perform a variety of clinical and administrative duties. Strong phlebotomy skills required. Great benefits and hours. Very competitive compensation. Join our team today!
This PRN Medical Assistant will work at our on-site health center for a large, local employer in Pittsburgh.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified as a Medical Assistant or completion of an accredited program
- At least1 year of direct patient care work experience in a Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care health center setting
- Current Basic and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Ability to promote wellness activities
- Phlebotomy experience
- Patient triage experience
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule or irregular hours when needed
- Must reside in or near thePittsburgh, PAarea
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top