- Braşov, Romania
Cerner'sClient Help Desk Interface teamis seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our office in Brasov.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with the team in an iterative software development life-cycle (SDLC). You will be responsible for the implementation and the completion of new components, services, tools and integration with the existing products. You will be accountable that quality applications are developed to meet specified business needs. To do so you must have a thorough understanding of requirements and a deep understanding of software engineering domains.
In this position you should have experience in development, primarily inC# ASP.NET, Object oriented programmingand SQL or equivalent technology and have a deep knowledge of and experience withREST and SOAP Web Service along with version control software.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years ofSoftware engineering work experience
- Object oriented programming experience
- C# ASP.NET experience.
- Visual Studio experience
- Basic understanding of REST and SOAP Web Service
- SQL Knowledge
- Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Basic knowledge of any one version control software (Git (Preferred), SVN, etc)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope or position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top