- Kansas City, MO
Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a Clinic Physicianfor a Brand New on-site health center for a large,local employerinKansas City, MO.This health centerwill have aproactive, educative approach where associatesand their dependentsare motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices. This Clinic will open in the Spring of 2021.
As the Clinic Physician, you will conduct exams and develop plans, within the scope of your professional license, to evaluate and treat injuries, acute illnesses, and chronic conditions. This includes educating patients on preventive care, referring to specialists, prescribing medications, and performing minor surgical interventions, diagnostic tests, and screening evaluations. You will also coordinate with the members of the care team including nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and other clinical staff as needed.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified Physician with the American Board of Family Medicine or American Board of Internal Medicine
- DEA Certification- Federal and State Drug Enforcement Administration
- Licensed in state of Missouri
- At least 3 years of work experience in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care or relevant care setting
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Experience working on a multi-disciplinary care team
- Must live in or near the Kansas City, MO area or be open to relocation to the area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top