- Kansas City, MO
As a Learning Instructor with Cerner, you will deliver materials in person and virtually to client project teams, build motivation and ability, provide one-on-one support in person and virtually. Identify and surface process, workflow and technical questions to appropriate project team members or content owners. Maintain currency of content in accordance with approved sources based on client feedback, solution development resources and best practice methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Education,Health Care Administration, relevant field or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 1 year of instructional design work experience
- At least 3 years of learning facilitation work experience
- At least 3 years of systems management or implementation work experience
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area or live within 60 miles of a major international airport
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top