If you're out to change the world in ways that matter, you're in the right place.For 40 years, we at Cerner have been developing IT solutions that help improve healthcare.With more than 29,000 employees worldwide, we shape the future of healthcare together with our customers - with forward-looking ideas, innovative solutions, and a holistic portfolio.
Cerner's powerful and interoperable Soarian Clinicals hospital information system is a workflow and web-based software solution. It enables our customers to map clinical processes across all departments of a hospital from start to finish of the treatment chain. It facilitates the work of physicians and nurses, provides the necessary information, and supports interdisciplinary cooperation.
For Soarian Clinicals, we are looking for a Lead Solution Strategist (m/w/d) for our team in Berlin at the earliest possible date.
Your tasks as Lead Solution Strategist (m/f/d) include:
- Develop highly innovative solution roadmaps across the corporate portfolio
- Lead analysis of solution needs and define scope requirements to ensure it meets market needs, including best practice workflows, the scope of capabilities, and visual design
- Establish best practices to set priorities for development efforts based on alignment with business goals, strategic direction, voice-of-the-customer feedback, timelines, and client commitments
- Oversee large-scope projects and manage multiple markets and solutions
- Lead collaboration with marketing and other stakeholders to generate client-facing collateral to drive sales and increase brand equity
- Communicate current and emerging solution features and functionally for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage alignment with IP and support to respond to client escalations, incidents, and outages
- Serve as an industry leader regarding current competitive landscape, regulatory and accrediting guidelines, health care industry, and market opportunities
- Excellent knowledge about Soarian Clinicals
- Degree in health care, medical informatics, or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience in IT in the healthcare industry in development, product management, or business development
- Language skills: fluent German (C1) and English (C1)
- Very good knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework for hospitals
- Willingness to travel: up to 25%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.